- October 18, 2020
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Starting Sunday June 7
Worship services will be held at 10:30 a.m at the building. A live stream will also be available.
WORSHIP & SOCIAL DISTANCING
1. Prior to June 7, 2020 the building will be sanitized in the areas that will be used and continue thereafter.
2. Self-Declaration Standard
a. Do not attend in person if you are experiencing:
1) Fever of 100.4 or higher
2) Shortness of breath
3) Cough or sore throat
4) New loss of taste or smell
6) Vomiting or diarrhea
3. Contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19
a. If you or any member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid19 within the
last 14 days do not attend (“close contact”) means within less than 6 feet for more than 10 minutes.
4. Compliance with CDC recommendations regarding face covering when attending services:
a. Coverings must be well-fitting and clean
b. Reusable coverings may be homemade or purchased, but should be made of material that is able to be cleaned or laundered at home. Examples in clude: handkerchiefs, bandanas or neck-gaiters made of fabric, disposable coverings (non-washable) should be replaced as they become worn or soiled.
5. Families are requested to sit together – social distancing will be practiced.
There will be NO CHILDREN’S CLASSES due to the social distancing aspect in small rooms.
Please direct any concerns to the eldership