Information regarding the reopening of the building on Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Adult Bible Class at 9:30 a.m. (regular time)
There will be NO CHILDREN’S classes.
- Worship Services will begin at: 10:30 a.m.
Prior to June 7, 2020 the building will be sanitized in the areas that will be used.
1. Self-Declaration Standard
Do not attend in person if you are experiencing:
1) Fever of 100.4 or higher
2) Shortness of breath
3) Cough or sore throat
4) New loss of taste or smell
6) Vomiting or diarrhea
3. Contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID19
a. If you or any member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid19 within the last 14 days do not attend “close contact”) means within less than 6 feet for more than 10 minutes.
4. Compliance with CDC recommendations regarding face covering when attending services:
a. Coverings must be well-fitting and clean
b. Reusable coverings may be homemade or purchased, but should be made of material that is able to be cleaned or laundered at home. Examples include: handkerchiefs, bandanas or neck-gaiters made of fabric, disposable coverings (non-washable) should be replaced as they become worn or soiled.
5. Families are requested to sit together – social distancing will be practiced.